Latest OFSTED report
Please use the button below to view the latest OFSTED inspection report.
Summary of points made by OFSTED
- The partnership with parents is very good. Staff use effective ways to involve parents in all aspects of their children’s learning.
- The manager and staff know children well and observe their development closely. They plan effectively to move children on in their next stage in learning, offering extra support to close any gaps. Children make good progress from their starting points.
- Staff provide a warm and welcoming environment for children and their families. Children are enthusiastic about attending and parents appreciate the good, nurturing care that staff take of their children.
- Managers make good use of self-evaluation and ideas from training to bring about improvements. They actively seek the views of parents, staff and other professionals to review their practices. There is continuous improvement in meeting children’s needs.
- Children behave very well. Staff use effective methods to encourage children to listen to, and respect, each other. Children play together well and learn to share their toys.